Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
BDC helps Canada and its entrepreneurs create a prosperous, inclusive and green economy. Their mission is to help Canadian businesses thrive by providing financing, capital and advisory services. They are dedicated to Canadian entrepreneurs. They are also dedicated to their employees. Versatile, inspiring and different, they are committed to cultivating and preserving an environment where all employees can thrive and for over a decade have been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers and one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employers.
The VP plays a key role in developing BDC’s brand positioning and awareness in the marketplace, as well as leading the execution of impactful and innovative go-to-market strategies that drive engagement and demand across all channels and at every stage of the buyer’s journey. As a creative and results-oriented leader, he/she will bring expertise in developing engagement strategies with target audiences across all platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, administration, e-commerce, communications or any other field deemed relevant;
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in marketing management, including a minimum of seven (7) years in a senior management role and ideally within pan-Canadian companies;
- Proven track record in managing a 360° marketing plan (B2B) in terms of positioning and outreach as well as marketing strategies on all platforms;
- Extensive experience in brand management, advertising and digital campaigns on a national scale and in budget management;
- Experience supporting various business lines in terms of marketing to ensure sales objectives are met (market penetration and conversion);
- Experience in managing a team of high performing managers;
- Experience in managing external partners (agencies);
- Strong interest in the business world, the financial sector and entrepreneurship, a strong asset;
- Bilingual (French and English).