New Look Vision Group Inc. is a Canadian company based in Montreal whose shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The New Look Vision Group is Canada's leading provider of vision care products and services.
Newlook Vision’s retail activities are mainly carried out under four banners: New Look Eyewear, Vogue Optical, Greiche & Scaff and Iris.
The group’s network includes 379 eye care stores and 3,800 employees. Stores are located in Quebec (208), Ontario (39), Nova Scotia (22), New Brunswick (25), Newfoundland and Labrador (13), Prince Edward Island (7), Saskatchewan (2), Alberta (16) and British Columbia (47).
This individual is a key intermediary between the business and technical teams – with core responsibilities that include the building and maintenance of digital & eCommerce platforms for Group Visions New Look websites. This role directly contributes to developing a viable product roadmap.
This position focuses on providing business vision & product technical guidance for innovative and scalable platforms. This individual needs to be able to collaborate, research new trends in the industry, and assist with modernizing and improving the systems while maintaining current platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, marketing, e-commerce or any other relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in Web development, leading the entire project cycle from business requirements definition to execution ;
- Demonstrated experience in e-commerce, specific to B2C retail;
- Master the tools and platforms: Project management; Magento front end integration; JIRA; Basecamp ;
- Knowledge in digital marketing, mainly in SEO, SEM and Google Analytics.