Confidential, technology company
With the growth of the technology company, the executive team is creating a brand new role within the company: Vice President, Marketing, reporting to the President.
- Create and drive digital marketing strategies to deliver a best-in-class experience;
- Build refine and leverage customer data to undertake well informed, ROI-driven decisions on digital media efforts;
- Research and identify opportunities in emerging digital trends and devise strategies to enhance digital engagement.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or an equivalent field;
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in similar role;
- Proven expertise in building product image and in designing and launching successful digital marketing campaigns;
- High level of creativity, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.