Habo is a studio specialized in strategic planning and market intelligence. Their team combines expertise in finance and marketing to provide a holistic view of strategy and business model. Habo works with a wide variety of clients on a wide range of mandates in Canada, the United States and Europe. These mandates range from the development of strategic plans to business model optimization, as well as market research and concept validation. Their ambition is to develop a distinctive approach to marketing research and strategic planning and to increase, day after day, the impact they have on their clients.
Are you passionate about marketing research and data? Are you at your best when it comes to finding simple solutions to complex problems? Do you love to build and have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you want to make a difference with entrepreneurs and senior executives? The role of Senior Manager is an integral part of the studio’s management team!
- Holds a master's degree in marketing or any related field;
- Has accumulated more than 7 years of professional experience in marketing analysis or marketing research;
- Masters SPSS, and ideally Qualtrics (or another survey platform);
- Has a very good knowledge of statistical analysis tools and techniques (factor analysis, conjoint analysis, etc.);
- Very good writing and communication skills in both French and English;
- Is passionate about consumer data and numbers;
- Is inquisitive by nature, with strong strategic thinking skills;
- Is a positive leader with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Is driven by a vision to redefine the way things are done.