Since 1965, the Fédération des médecins spécialistes du Québec has brought together physicians working in one of the medical specialties recognized in Quebec.
Its mission is to defend and support medical specialists from its affiliated associations who work in the public healthcare system while promoting quality care and services for the people of Quebec.
Reporting to the President, the incumbent performs an advisory role to the management team on strategic human resources and organizational management. The incumbent is also responsible for the management of the recruitment processes, performance management, total compensation, skill development and labour relationships of the FMSQ and its affiliated associations.
- Align human resources structures, processes, programs and policies with organizational goals and secure buy-in from everyone involved. Ensure their compliance with the various labour laws;
- Play an advisory role to the management team on all aspects of human resources management;
- Participate with each department in the organization of their respective team’s work, write and update job descriptions, analyze and evaluate positions according to the evaluation and classification system in place;
- Manage and coordinate the entire recruitment process.
- Undergraduate university degree in human resources or in a discipline deemed equivalent;
- A minimum of fifteen years of experience in a position with similar functions;
- Experience in establishing HR practices in performance management, recruitment, total compensation, skills development and labor relations (non-unionized);
- Experience working in a technology environment;
- Experience in the health field, an important asset.