La tête chercheuse.
At La tête chercheuse we put our heart into our work. Since our founding in 1997, people have been at the center of our philosophy – as much as our practices. The more we innovate, evolve, and grow, the more we understand that this is the true secret to our success and longevity.
Over the years, by generating more than 1,500 genuine human and professional connections between talent and businesses, we’ve helped mold Quebec’s business community. It’s our way of creating value and contributing to the economy while capitalizing on people’s professional happiness.
We are currently looking for a new Senior Consultant, Talent Acquisition, to support the growth of our company and to actively contribute to talent acquisition mandates in headhunting mode.
Reporting to the Co-President, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for managing talent acquisition mandates in collaboration with one member of our senior team, while also managing his or her own clients and candidates. He/she will have to learn our Head Hunting methodology and integrate the organization’s DNA in each of his or her professional relationships, as well as quickly understand our industry and those of our clients in order to become a first-rate ambassador.
- University degree in business administration, human resources, industrial relations, psychology, or any related field;
- Minimum 6 years experience in human resources and/or talent acquisition, or any other relevant field;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following fields: communications, marketing, creative, digital, business development and/or human resources;
- To have a developed understanding of the communications and marketing industry, as well as of the Quebec business ecosystem to identify the best talent;
- Ability to conduct weekly exploratory interviews to expand and keep the database of La tête chercheuse up to date;
- Ability to identify the best candidates for each mandate through phone pre-qualifications;
- Ability to develop and deploy the research strategy developed for each mandate;
- Ability to assume all coordination tasks in the recruitment process (planning client interviews, taking feedback, sharing information, etc.);
- Good writing skills to write all documents in support of the recruitment process;
- Must listen to the client's needs and expectations and share them with the lead of the mandate.