A leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry for over 65 years
The Master Group is the largest HVAC/R distributor in Canada. Their 900 dynamic and dedicated employees serve the industry in more than 42 branches and 5 distribution centers from coast to coast.
- To recommend total compensation programs in line with the company’s business needs;
- To lead and implement major projects to contribute to the evolution of compensation and benefits programs;
- To participate, with managers, in the development of bonus and commission programs and to perform the required simulations;
- To guide managers and HR business partners in the understanding and deployment of various compensation and benefits programs;
- To participate in relevant compensation surveys and to analyze the proper data to ensure the competitiveness of the total compensation offer;
- To coordinate the salary review and bonus processes and to ensure sound governance;
- To present various reports on total compensation (payroll, salary increases and annual adjustments, job evaluation, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, finance or other related field. Master's degree is an asset;
- 7 years experience in a total compensation role in a company with over 300 employees;
- Achievements in direct compensation management (salary structure, variable compensation, performance evaluation, job evaluation, market and competitiveness analysis, etc.);
- Achievements in the management of an employee benefit plan (insurance, group RRSP, etc.);
- Knowledge of sales and distribution is an asset.