Carbonleo, a private Quebec-based real estate development and management company, is the instigator of a progressive and human approach.
Inspired by the greatest creators and international best practices, Carbonleo’s team of experienced builders develops real estate projects that meet the aspirations of today’s and tomorrow’s consumers. Building on the success of its previous innovative projects, Carbonleo is dedicated to revitalizing Montreal and creating a range of promising and remarkable projects of great value that fit seamlessly into the areas in which they come to life. With its current 50 employees, the company founded in 2012 already has numerous projects under its belt, including Quartier DIX30TM, RoyalmountTM, and the Four Seasons Montreal Hotel and Private Residences.
Responsible for ensuring that programs are innovative, consistent at all touch points and supporting brand development and customer experience as well as rental service to really stand out in the market.
- Demonstrate leadership in marketing and communication;
- Communicate objectives and encourage teamwork;
- Lead marketing strategies and understand consumers.
- 8+ years Marketing B2C, B2B;
- 5+ years experience in a retail and/or real estate environment, identifying marketing initiatives where success is measured in part through positive sales growth, acquisitions and brand awareness;
- Good understanding of 360 marketing and excellent storyteller;
- High level understanding of social networks, new technologies and the web; SEO, SEM, PPC;
- Talented in oral and written communication and able to convince in French and English.