Founded in Quebec in 2000 and present in seven countries, Processia is one of the world's largest companies specializing in the integration and consulting of product lifecycle management systems. In addition, it is among the fastest growing Canadian companies according to Canadian Business and Maclean's.
Processia Solutions, a leader in PLM consulting, integration and optimization, has offices in England, India, France, the United States, the Netherlands and Sweden, with its head office in Canada. Processia Solutions’ expertise spans across several industry sectors such as the automotive and transportation, motorsports, aerospace and defense, consumer goods, energy, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries with a comprehensive service offering that includes business consulting, systems integration, systems upgrades, third-party application maintenance and optimization services. Processia Solutions is a Systems Integrator partner of Dassault-Systèmes.
In this key role, collaborating with the complete Leadership team of Processia, you will be responsible for all global marketing initiatives, reporting to the Vice-President, Global Sales and Marketing.
- Define, document, communicate and execute the Processia global digital strategy;
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget;
- Define and lead the execution of inbound marketing strategies to attract, convert, engage and retain new customers (ex: webinars, create social media content and strategy, …);
- Monitor and manage the Corporate website as well as social media sites Processia should engage on.
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director ;
- 10 years of successful experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies ;
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels ;
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices ;
- Bilingualism (English and French) preferred.