Cascades Specialty Products Group
The Specialty Products Group, a division of Cascades, is the largest containerboard producer in Canada, and is also a top converter of corrugated products in the country. The Group manufactures a wide range of products made from recycled fibres for its North American customers in the food, beverage and consumer products sectors, among many others. The Group has 38 business units across North America and Europe and employs more than 2,200 people.
As Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing policies, programs and objectives for the marketing activities of the products/services assigned to the group. You will also lead market analysis, competitive benchmarking, product management and ensure the marketing of the assigned new product/service.
- University degree in marketing, administration or other related field ;
- 10 years experience in B2B marketing ;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role ;
- Experience building 360 marketing plans ;
- Minimum of 5 years in managing, mobilizing and developing team talent.