Founded and established in Montreal since 2016, Reflector Entertainment, recently part of Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe, is an entertainment studio with a transmedia approach focused on the creation of narrative universes. The company’s creative vision and development capacity will help it deliver stunning entertainment experiences based on the momentum of the developing video game Unknown 9: Awakening.
Specializing in video game publishing, production and distribution, Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe is the European headquarters, based in Lyon – France, of this Japanese player who is a world leader in entertainment.
Working closely with the company’s CEO and the management team, the Head of Talent & Culture will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and policies in line with the company’s ambitious project. He/she will be assisted by a team composed of several Talent & Culture specialists, a recruiter, a pay/benefits manager and a Facilities General Services manager.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, industrial relations or any other relevant field;
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in human resources, including 3 to 5 years in a management role, with team management;
- Understanding the specificities of the SME/startup model and a context where attracting and retaining talent is central to delivering objectives;
- Proven track record in creating a strong collaborative culture as well as a unique and attractive employee experience.
- Experience working in human resources in a competitive field, in an environment related to technology and creation, ideally a video game studio (Compensation and benefits, attracting talent, talent development, internal communication and coaching of the management team);