Founded in 1997, ComediHa! has brought over 3,000 live performances to the stage and 500 shows to the small screen.
ComediHa! specializes in creating side-splitting content for the live entertainment, television and online markets. They rely on our staff of 60 full-time go-getters and 1,400 temporary and freelance helper-outers to do what they do best: “make people laugh worldwide.”
Based on the objectives and guidelines issued by the Board of Directors, senior management and members of the organization, the General Manager will be responsible, with the help of the teams in place, to:
- Realize the ComediHa! Fest business and action plans;
- Set up the necessary teams for the operation of various projects;
- Supervise the work of the various departments and activity sectors;
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders such as private and public partners, organizations, merchant associations, artists and craftspeople in the industry, etc.
- Undergraduate university studies in a relevant field;
- A minimum of 10 years experience in events or a related industry including 5 years in major festivals or major events (+ $ 5M);
- In-depth knowledge of the humor industry and its ecosystem;
- Achievements in high-performance team management.