Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be working on very ambitious mandates and projects all aimed at educating the community of the organisation’s unique identity and mission.
- Cultivate partnerships with journalists, international Public Relations firms and special interest groups;
- Analyze and recommend strategies to develop Public Relations campaigns;
- Act as an authorized spokesperson on behalf of the CEO;
- Assist and manage the Public Relations budget;
- Assist in developing meetings and events for advertisement and information purposes;
- With the assistance of the marketing team, help with promotional items.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism;
- 10+ years relevant experience, preferably in a high growth environment;
- Extensive experience in strategy and Public Relations campaign building;
- Relevant experience in journalism, or in a Public Relations firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.