Novacap is a leading investment firm in the field of private placements and buyouts with more than $3.6 billion in assets under management. Since 1981, Novacap‘s partnership philosophy has helped many companies accelerate their growth and maximize their value. Novacap works closely with management teams to build on their companies’ fundamentals, explore industry consolidation, contribute to developing their technologies, optimize their operations, and increase their market share, all to reach their full potential and maximize their growth. Thus, it ensures companies’ long-term influence by promoting a global approach and vision for each project.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Business Development, based in Toronto, the Director of Communications and Marketing will be responsible for the development and deployment of communication and marketing strategies for the company, in addition to exercising an influential advisory role with the Novacap team and those of the portfolio of financed companies.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, public relations, journalism or other related field;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in corporate communication and/or brand management, ideally in a B2B company;
- Proven track record in strategic consulting, writing, brand management (communication tools, social media, website), media relations, sponsorships and partnerships, events, etc.
- Knowledge of or interest in finance and investments, business world;
- Possesses a business network of experts who can provide support and expertise depending on the case;
- Understanding of the pan-Canadian business reality;
- Bilingualism required, with English being the predominant language both orally and in writing.