Confidential - Law firm
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent must ensure a regular and continuous presence in the firm. His role is to act as internal strategic advisor to professionals and the firm’s various practice groups, for the development, implementation and monitoring of business development, marketing and communication plans. Main functions:
- Experience in supervision or coaching.
- Communication and marketing;
- Administration (Development and monitoring of the marketing and business development budget as well as the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures related to business development).
- Bachelor's or university studies in marketing;
- 10 years experience in a similar position, ideally in a professional services firm;
- Bilingual: excellent written and oral communication skills, in French and in English;
- Leadership, creativity, attention to detail, business acumen, analytical mind and good professional judgment as well as being dynamic.