Power Corporation is an international management and holding company that focuses on financial services in North America, Europe and Asia. Its core holdings are leading insurance, retirement, wealth management and investment businesses, including a portfolio of alternative asset investment platforms.
Located in the business district of Old Montreal, Power Corporation offers a professional and stimulating work environment, professional development opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Ensure the management and production of continuous disclosure documents such as annual and quarterly reports, including coordinating with the management team and internal teams to develop content aligned with the Corporation’s strategy;
- Manage corporate websites and microsites by collaborating with internal and external business partners to develop content and ensure that the sites offer up-to-date and accurate information;
- Write, coordinate, review and publish press releases;
- Manage and oversee the Company’s corporate social responsibility initiatives, including stakeholder relations, data collection, preparation of presentations to internal teams and management, and preparation of agendas and relevant documentation for committee meetings;
- Supporting the Vice President and General Counsel in his role as media spokesperson.
- More than 15 years of experience in corporate communications in a publicly traded company, including a good knowledge of stakeholders and corporate social responsibility issues, as well as relevant experience in social media;
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related field;
- Strong skills in digital platforms and tools, including web content management tools and social media;
- Bilingual, both written and spoken, with excellent writing skills in both English and French.