Potloc is a Montreal-based start-up founded in 2014 that is reinventing consumer research by conducting thousands of highly targeted surveys via social networks. Through its technology, Potloc enables hundreds of leading companies to understand the needs and expectations of their consumers.
Today, Potloc works with leading consulting firms (BCG, EY, Bain, LEK), global brands (L’Oréal, Nike, Salomon) and leading real estate developers (Cadillac Fairview, Klepierre, Ivanhoe Cambridge).
We are driven by the desire to enable our clients to obtain the most reliable information about their consumers in order to make fully informed business decisions. We have raised $20 million with French and North American investment funds to support our growth.
Our ambition is to make Potloc the world leader in consumer research. We want to make it possible for any company in the world to question the audience it wants to understand. Our industry today is made up of very good software and very good analysts, but is based on poor quality data: that is the problem we are addressing with Potloc.
We only go through social networks to get answers to our questionnaires. We need to improve our processes and develop our product to automate all the steps in acquiring respondents (creating campaigns, tracking questionnaire completion, monitoring margin levels, etc.). These missions are those of the Acquisition team for which you will be responsible.
The Acquisition team is responsible for collecting respondents for all of our clients, while continually optimizing margins, developing our capabilities on new platforms to reach niche targets, automating its practices with the product team and accelerating the speed of respondent acquisition. These missions, which will be those of the Director, Acquisitions, are intimately linked to Potloc’s worldwide success.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Digital Marketing on social networks;
- Excellent knowledge of different advertising network (Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Snapchat, Tapjoy etc.);
- Excellent knowledge of tracking tools (Pixel, GTM, etc.);
- Good understanding of technological development issues;
- Strong rational analytical skills;
- Structured, rigorous, creative and curious;
- Data oriented;
- Able to design processes with an understanding of operational constraints;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Good ability to create and deliver activity reports.