One of the world's largest manufacturers of basic apparel, including activewear, underwear, socks, hosiery and legwear, Gildan has a strong portfolio of brands sold in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
Over 53,000 employees in over 60 different locations, Gildan is a leading apparel company and sells its products under a diversified portfolio of company-owned brands, including : Gildan, Anvil, Alstyle, American Apparel, Comfort Colors and Prim + Preux.
The Creative Manager will be shaping the future of Gildan’s house of brands through creative vision and outstanding execution. Working in close partnership with the Brand Marketing team, you’ll evolve the visual storytelling and make Gildan a household name, a solution for stuff, and the go-to for all things printwear. The incumbent will directly mentor and manage graphic designers and freelancers while working cross-functionally with marketing, creative operations, production, and eCommerce teams to manifest the brand aesthetic across platforms in order to increase customer engagement in measurable ways.
- Flawlessly creates and directs integrated marketing campaign creative from concept to execution to post-mortem;
- Designs, manages, plans and oversees complex, multi-faceted projects such as catalogs, swatchalogs, swatch cards, ad campaigns, eblasts, digital banners and ads, landing pages, and social content;
- Leads creative direction and graphic design through identity systems, typography, moodboards, illustrations, video;
- Manage freelance creative support i.e. graphic designers and copywriters
- 8+ years experience in art direction;
- 2+ years experience in team management;
- Experience in managing budgets and contractors or freelancers;
- Brand and strategy experience;
- Digital marketing campaigns design (eblast, banners, web content, etc.);
- Advertising campaigns creation.