Growth is an understatement at Ecosystem. As an emerging market leader, possibilities are endless.
Every day, the specialists challenge convention to design, implement and commission complex energy solutions to solve one of the greatest global challenges of our time. The team is passionate about leading the way towards responsible energy future.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Marketing, Communications and Business Development, the incumbent will manage a dynamic team of professionals, and build and nurture a versatile corporate communications practice using digital, social and traditional mediums.
- In line with Ecosystem’s business objectives, develop an internal communications strategy and oversee implementation;
- Develop and produce internal communications material using various channels and medium (Intranet, PowerPoint, video, poster, etc.);
- Provide strategic communication counsel to the senior leadership team regarding the delivery of communication initiatives and/or programs;
- Manage the communications portion of the Intranet;
- Guide the company’s website and digital content strategy to align with go-to-market and talent attraction strategies;
- Contribute to the overall digital experience strategy while championing social media best practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in communications in a B2B or professional services firm;
- 1-2 years of experience managing a team;
- Postsecondary degree in Communications or Marketing, or equivalent;
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills to ensure that complex ideas can be presented to frontline audiences in a simple and effective manner;
- Impeccable written and spoken English.