DAC is a leading global marketing agency helping brands connect with customers from the enterprise level right down to hyper-local moments since 1972.
Recognized by Forrester as one of the world’s most significant performance marketing agencies, DAC is passionate about helping businesses build, maintain, and optimize their online presence, leveraging internal expertise in everything from content strategy, UX, and creative storytelling to paid media, SEO, and analytic insight to drive performance and nurture loyalty.
The Business Development Manager will have a significant impact on the evolution of the agency. This person will be expected to show leadership potential, develop business pipelines, and convert interested prospects into partners. Alongside the team of digital media specialists, the agency is looking for someone who can take ownership of DAC’s agency partners as a trusted contact with key clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business development position and/or proven experience in a consultative sales position;
- A post-secondary degree in business, marketing or related field;
- Experience explaining concepts in digital performance marketing, including Search, Social, Display and an understanding of digital lead generation services;
- Experience working in the Technology space;
- Experience working in a marketing agency (asset).